Nominations must be received by May 15, 2018
Caring Hearts Award – to honor a licensed foster familyfor quality service to children, exemplary partnership with the system of care and dedication to children and their families, who are involved in the foster care system.
Forever Hearts Award – to honor an adoptive family that represents the very best in Florida by providing permanency and a loving family to children in care, with specific attention to special needs, siblings, maintaining connections, and supporting and mentoring other adoptive families.
Kinship Caregiver Award – to honor a kinship caregiverfor quality care given to children of family who have found themselves in need of a stable loving environment. Note: this may include non-blood related “kin”.
Partner in Caring Award – to honor a worker or partner(case manager, licensing/placement, Independent Living, GAL) who embodies partnership and collaboration with foster parents and the families served.
Rising Star Award – to honor a youth for progress and positive gains, goal setting and accomplishments either academically, socially, mentoring other youth, and personal achievements
Leadership through Example Award – to honor a CBC for demonstrating their commitment to children, families and foster parents through positive actions intended to strengthen partnerships and create a culture of caring through the system of care.
Please provide information about EACH of the following 6 items:
- Award Category
- Name and Address of nominee(s)
- Agency and Address of CBC and/or Licensing Agency
- Name of person submitting this nomination and best way to contact (phone/email)
- A description (qualities, actions, characteristics, behaviors) of how your nominee meets the criteria for the selected award
- Will your agency cover travel expenses for your nominee to receive this award at the annual FSFAPA Conference in Orlando 6/28-7/1?
Submit to Gay Frizzell, Quality Parenting Initiative (QPI) Advisor: