Thank you for registering for the 2017 Florida State Foster/Adoptive Parent Association Educational Conference.
We are so excited to have parents from around the state gather in Orlando for a weekend of training, connections, and encouragement. Please check out this link to the conference program so you can begin to plan which workshops you wish to attend. You will also receive a hard copy of the program when you check in. The Marriott Renaissance Orlando at Sea World is a large venue and a map of the hotel is included in the program. Here are a few details that we thought might be helpful to know before you arrived:
- the Resort fee is not included in your room rate – you have the option to add it at check in
- Complimentary guest room internet is included for Marriott Rewards members paying for their own rooms
- 50% discount on self parking for guests
- Registration for Adults is by the Oceans meeting rooms
- Registration for child care is on the second floor
- Registration for tweens is the Grouper Room Second floor
- Registration for NexGen & Inspiring Self Success will be at the Coral Ballroom
We look forward to meeting you! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to a FSFAPA board member if you have a question or concern. Safe travels, and we will see you on Friday!