2019 FloridaFAPA Annual Education Conference
Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort
June 21-23, 2019
Your Business is invited to join us at the 2019 Annual Education Conference of the Florida Foster Adoptive Parent Association. The conference will be held June 21-23, 2019, at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort. The exhibit hall will be open for 3 days:
- June 21 – Noon to 6 p.m.
- June 22 – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- June 23 – 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
FloridaFAPA is a Florida, 501c3 non-profit association that serves to Support, Educate and Advocate for Foster, Adoptive, Kinship Parents as they care for our children in foster care. We promote quality education and training for families. Our primary goal is always to serve the parents through advocating for legislative changes, increase community awareness, and provide support and mentorship for the foster, adoptive and kinship parents.
Being an exhibitor at the FloridaFAPA Annual Education Conference provides you with the following opportunities:
- Networking with more the 300 families, caregivers and professional organizations within the child welfare system in Florida.
- Strengthening existing relationships with existing partners/clients.
- Meeting new customers.
- Showcasing your product in a hands on atmosphere.
- Increasing provider visibility and name recognition.
FloridaFAPA will provide:
- Pre-conference and post-conference registration lists for continued networking.